"Guardians of the Galaxy" is in theaters Friday, and everyone is buzzing about a possible appearance by Marvel sci-fi character Howard the Duck after his name appeared in the film's credits.
Earlier this week, director James Gunn confirmed to /Film that Howard the Duck can be spotted the first time when Benicio del Toro's character, The Collector (a man who, you guessed it, collects things), appears on screen.
It looks as if the duck will also pop up more prominently in the movie's end-credits' scene, again with The Collector.
Having seen "Guardians," the scene makes sense with what occurs in the movie. I won't spoil what was in the footage until the film's release, but Howard the Duck is prominently seen in the clip.
The clip has since been pulled, but is currently still here if you want to watch.
If you want to see a screengrab of Howard, scroll down.
Marvel decided to not air any end-credits scenes during press screenings in order for fans to be among the first to see the footage.
Don't expect that to be the only end-credits scene for "Guardians of the Galaxy." We wouldn't be surprised if there's also a mid-credits sequence hinting at the future of the Marvel universe as well.
More From Business Insider
- 7 New Photos Give First Glimpse Of Avengers In 'Age Of Ultron'
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already Getting A Sequel
- Marvel Is About To Dominate Comic-Con With A Stream Of Its 'Avengers' Panel
- Tom Hiddleston Sent An Amazing Email To Director Joss Whedon After Reading 'The Avengers' Script For The First Time
- New Posters For 'The Avengers' Sequel Show The Superheroes Drowning In Robots
- Arts & Entertainment
- Benicio del Toro