CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - May 14, 2014) - Precision Drilling Corporation ("Precision") (PD.TO)(PDS) held its annual meeting of shareholders in Calgary on May 14, 2014. A total of 225,289,081 shares (approximately 77.06% of the outstanding common shares) were represented in person or by proxy. During the meeting, shareholders approved the following:
1. The appointment of 9 board members (8 of whom are independent), with shares represented at the meeting voting in favour of individual directors as follows:
# Votes For
% Votes For
# Votes Withheld
% Votes Withheld
|William T. Donovan||209,709,190||99.38%||1,306,803||0.62%|
|Brian J. Gibson||209,713,562||99.38%||1,302,431||0.62%|
|Allen R. Hagerman||209,718,281||99.39%||1,297,712||0.61%|
|Catherine J. Hughes||210,302,226||99.66%||713,755||0.34%|
|Stephen J.J. Letwin||203,884,075||96.62%||7,131,918||3.38%|
|Kevin O. Meyers||204,804,022||97.06%||6,211,971||2.94%|
|Patrick M. Murray||209,485,013||99.27%||1,530,980||0.73%|
|Kevin A. Neveu||208,125,470||98.63%||2,890,523||1.37%|
|Robert L. Phillips||191,345,931||90.68%||19,670.062||9.32%|
2. The appointment of KPMG LLP as Precision's auditors.
3. Management's approach to executive compensation (say on pay) disclosed in Precision's management information circular, with 98.18% of shares represented at the meeting voting in favour of the advisory resolution.
Precision is a leading provider of safe and High Performance, High Value services to the oil and gas industry. Precision provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service & snubbing rigs, coil tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel.
Precision is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Precision is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol "PD" and on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol "PDS".
- Investment & Company Information
- Precision Drilling Corporation
Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations