In a note out Wednesday morning, Summit Research analyst Srini Sundararajan delves into the major differences between Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) and SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), and why he favors Micron.
Some of the key takeaways:
- Micron is Mainly a DRAM Player, Sandisk NAND
- iPhone 6: Bigger Screen Version Will be a DRAM Hog
- Recent Weakness in MU Unwarranted ...DRAM is in Shortage and Will Be Through Next Year
- SanDisk's stock weakness might have been due to its facing an ever so slightly adverse turn of events/small setback in their patent tussle with Netlist
Summit Research currently has a Buy rating on Micron, with a $46 price target. The stock was last down 0.08 percent.
The firm has a Hold rating on SanDisk with an $87 price target. The stock was last up 0.05 percent.
See more from Benzinga
- AK Steel Holding Corporation Drops On Lowered Guidance; Sector Higher On Commodity Rally
- GoPro Inc Moving In Sympathy With Cop Cam Stocks
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc Offering Coke Product For First Time
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Information Technology
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- SanDisk Corporation