- Prince William and Kate Middleton embarked on another full schedule of royal engagements on the third day of their tour of Pakistan on Wednesday, October.
- Late Tuesday night, The Sun's royal correspondent, Emily Andrews, shared the couple's itinerary in Hindu Khush, which includes a visit to Chiatibo Glacier to see devastating effects of climate change, witnessing the impact of flash flooding on local villages in Chitral valley, and a visit to Kalash village.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will kick off the third day of their royal tour of Pakistan on Wednesday, October 16.
Once again, royal reporters on the ground covering Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's trip shared the details of the couple's itinerary on Twitter, this time revealing the official schedule late Tuesday night.
"Day 3 #RoyalVisitPakistan Kate and William are travelling to the Hindu Khush today & will:- Visit Chiatibo Glacier to see devastating effects of climate change - See impact of flash flooding on local villages in Chitral valley- Visit Kalash village," The Sun's royal correspondent Emily Andrews tweeted.
Day 3 #RoyalVisitPakistan— Emily Andrews (@byEmilyAndrews) October 16, 2019
Kate and William are travelling to the Hindu Khush today & will:
- Visit Chiatibo Glacier to see devastating effects of climate change 🏔
- See impact of flash flooding on local villages in Chitral valley🌊
- Visit Kalash village🌈 pic.twitter.com/2fqD2CiLkN
The couple's full slate of engagements on Wednesday follows an equally-busy second day of the four, which included a visit to a school in Islamabad to highlight higher education for girls, meetings with President Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan, and attending a "glittering reception," which was hosted British High Commissioner Tom Drew at the National Monument in Islamabad.
We can't wait for the pictures of Day 3, to see what Kate (and Will, after his head-turning fashion at last night's reception) wear for their scheduled engagements.
You Might Also Like