Starbucks is bringing coffee trucks to three college campuses.
The Starbucks mobile trucks will be opening at Arizona State University, James Madison University, and Coastal Carolina University, the company said in a news release.
The mobile truck will move to various busy locations throughout the day.
"Presumably that means parking outside dorms in the morning and by the quad in the afternoon," writes Venessa Wong at Bloomberg Businessweek. "So if you started to feel like the Starbucks truck is following you between classes, you wouldn’t be wrong."
Only 300 of Starbucks' 11,500 U.S. locations are on college campuses, Wong writes.
Starbucks doesn't currently have plans to expand the trucks to other campuses.
More From Business Insider
- This $500 Machine Could Change How You Do Laundry
- These Smaller Wal-Mart Stores Could Replace Supercenters
- Millennials Are Renting Instead Of Buying And The Retail Industry Is Freaking Out
- Wal-Mart's Supercenters Are Becoming A Major Problem
- Texas Teen Builds Fort Inside A Wal-Mart And Lives There For 2 Days