- Zach Braff has raised $1.5 million of his $2 million Kickstarter goal to fund a "Garden State" sequel of sorts, but the internet is not happy that the actor used his celebrity to raise the moola . The Twitterverse was abuzz yesterday with comments like, " In all seriousness, doesn't Zach Braff have enough GARDEN STATE residual checks to pay for its sequel?"
- "Social Network" star Armie Hammer has been cast as Tom Cruise's secret agent buddy in "U.N.C.L.E." — Guy Ritchie 's remake of the sixties TV show. Hammer will play "a version" of the Napoleon Solo character originated by Robert Vaughan in the series.
- An Amy Winehouse documentary featuring never-before-seen footage of her life and career will make its debut at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
- 'Saturday Night Live' archives from 1975 until now will find a home on Yahoo through a partnership with Broadway Video and NBC Entertainment.
- Edward Norton is being investigated for harassment by NYPD this week after allegedly getting into an altercation with a paparazzo who tried to videotape him.
- Clint Eastwood 's wife, Dina Eastwood — star of E! reality series "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" — has checked into rehab for help with depression and anxiety.
- Kanye West finally left Paris for long enough to take his very pregnant baby mama Kim Kardashian to dinner in New York City.
- Meanwhile, pregnant Kate Middleton went out to view Prince William's official portrait .
More From Business Insider