• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) fell 0.58% to $321.29.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) increased 0.67% to $243.18.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) fell 0.75% to $274.21.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) decreased 0.86% to $40.93.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) fell 1.55% to $52.52.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 1.69% to $27.94.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) rose 1.11% to $161.44.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) increased 1.40% to $158.91.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) fell 2.31% to $44.33.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 3.50% to $45.23.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 0.40% to $102.33.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) fell 2.47% to $26.06.
• Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) rose 3.33% to $239.11.
• ZoomInfo Technologies (NASDAQ:ZI) increased 13.90% to $50.90.
• Liberty TripAdvisor Hldgs (NASDAQ:LTRPB) rose 94.25% to $54.39.
• Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) fell 2.90% to $53.16.
• Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE:PXD) fell 8.92% to $106.36.
• Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) decreased 45.25% to $37.42.
• IRS Alerts Against Criminals Profiteering From Fake Coronavirus Treatments, Charities, Phishing, Other Financial Fraud https://www.benzinga.com/node/16209057
• Immuron's Stock Surges 300% On US Navy Contract https://www.benzinga.com/node/16212593
• Netflix shares are trading higher. The stock sold off over the past month amid US business reopenings and appears to be rebounding. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16213461
• 'Airbnb revives internal IPO conversations' -Earlier Axios Article https://www.benzinga.com/node/16213540
• Macy's Interim CFO Says Sees Q2 EBITDA Inline With Q1 Levels, Sees Gradual Increases Each Qtr. Thereafter https://www.benzinga.com/node/16213431
• AMC Entertainment Hldgs (NYSE:AMC) will release earnings today for Q1. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of -$1.25 and revenue of $1,200,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $951,430,000 and the EPS to be at -$1.52.
• GameStop (NYSE:GME) will release earnings today for Q1. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.07 and revenue of $1,548,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $1,090,000,000 and the EPS to be at -$0.46.
• Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) released earnings for Q1, lower than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of -$1.89, and revenue of 317,160,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.58 and revenue of $353,512,000.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.