• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) increased 0.56% to $321.18.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 0.01% to $239.66.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) rose 1.12% to $274.56.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) decreased 1.12% to $40.95.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) increased 0.38% to $52.93.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) decreased 1.38% to $28.53.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) increased 0.65% to $159.05.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.06% to $156.20.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) increased 1.49% to $45.06.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) rose 2.50% to $45.95.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) fell 0.33% to $101.05.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) rose 1.36% to $26.61.
• Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) rose 1.94% to $54.10.
• ZoomInfo Technologies (NASDAQ:ZI) rose 16.48% to $45.30.
• Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE:IVR) increased 80.45% to $7.66.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) decreased 2.38% to $348.32.
• Carvana (NYSE:CVNA) decreased 4.53% to $110.69.
• Luckin Coffee (NASDAQ:LK) decreased 12.52% to $4.82.
• Former Navistar And GM Executive Joins Plus.ai Board https://www.benzinga.com/node/16202915
• Lagarde: ECB Can Purcahse New Bonds Issued By EU Commission https://www.benzinga.com/node/16203184
• Shares of several communication companies are trading higher on continued upward momentum surrounding the economy reopening, which would increase consumer spending and economic activity. New York City moved into phase one of its reopening plan on Monday. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16203111
• Trucking Freight Futures Market Summary: Week Ending 6-5-2020 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16202913
• Shares of several industrial companies are trading higher on continued upward momentum surrounding the economy reopening, which would increase consumer spending and economic activity. New York City moved into phase one of its reopening plan on Monday. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16201670
• Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA) will release earnings today for Q1. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $2.65 and revenue of $357,302,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $450,230,000 and the EPS to be at $2.26.
• REV Group (NYSE:REVG) reported earnings today for Q2, higher than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.09, and sales of 547,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.24 and revenue of $615,000,000.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.