COO of American Homes 4 Rent (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jack E Corrigan (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of AMH on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $25.7 a share. The total sale was $2.6 million.
American Homes 4 Rent is an internally managed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. American Homes 4 Rent has a market cap of $7.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.69 with a P/E ratio of 107.04 and P/S ratio of 6.87. The dividend yield of American Homes 4 Rent stocks is 0.78%. American Homes 4 Rent had annual average EBITDA growth of 34.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with American Homes 4 Rent. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Jack E Corrigan sold 100,000 shares of AMH stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $25.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.04% since.
- COO Jack E Corrigan sold 20,000 shares of AMH stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $25.55. The price of the stock has increased by 0.55% since.
- COO Jack E Corrigan sold 80,000 shares of AMH stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $25.67. The price of the stock has increased by 0.08% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with AMH. Click here to check it out.
- AMH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMH
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMH