The AUD/JPY has a trend change and we could see the W H3 as the first target. However, the scope of a full move is also a bit higher.
72.60-90 is the POC zone where we should the price to bounce if it gets a retracement. It is supported by the bullish order block too (red line). The bullish bounce above the POC zone is targeting 73.80. A close above 73.80 should target M/W H4 Camarilla pivot and Wizz tool confluence between 74.26and 74.60. 72.00 is the strong support now and bulls should be safe as long as the price is above that level.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Gold Has No Problems with Stability
- AUD/JPY Could Go Higher on a New Trend
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Supported by OPEC-led Supply Cuts, Jump in Chinese Oil Imports
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index (NQ) Futures Technical Analysis – Starts Session in Window of Time for Closing Price Reversal Top
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Euro Ranges Below 20 DMA
- AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CNY – Daily Forecast