President and CEO of Fair Isaac Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William J Lansing (insider trades) sold 16,000 shares of FICO on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $340.23 a share. The total sale was $5.4 million.
Fair Isaac Corp is a provider of analytic, software and data management products and services that enables businesses to automate, improve and connect decisions. It operates in three segments: applications, scores, and tools. Fair Isaac Corp has a market cap of $9.96 billion; its shares were traded at around $344.54 with a P/E ratio of 55.76 and P/S ratio of 9.16. Fair Isaac Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Fair Isaac Corp the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Fair Isaac Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO William J Lansing sold 16,000 shares of FICO stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $340.23. The price of the stock has increased by 1.27% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Michael J Pung sold 7,996 shares of FICO stock on 07/10/2019 at the average price of $339.83. The price of the stock has increased by 1.39% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FICO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with FICO. Click here to check it out.
- FICO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FICO
- Peter Lynch Chart of FICO