President & CEO of Kirby Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David W Grzebinski (insider trades) sold 9,069 shares of KEX on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $78.4 a share. The total sale was $711,010.
Kirby Corp is a domestic tank barge operator, transporting bulk liquid products throughout the Mississippi River System, on the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, coastwise along all three United States coasts and in Alaska and Hawaii. Kirby Corp has a market cap of $4.84 billion; its shares were traded at around $80.76 with a P/E ratio of 44.32 and P/S ratio of 1.60. Kirby Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 1.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Kirby Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO David W Grzebinski sold 9,069 shares of KEX stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $78.4. The price of the stock has increased by 3.01% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP and General Counsel Amy D. Husted sold 6,174 shares of KEX stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $78.25. The price of the stock has increased by 3.21% since.
- VP-Investor Relations Eric S Holcomb sold 70 shares of KEX stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $74.96. The price of the stock has increased by 7.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KEX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with KEX. Click here to check it out.
- KEX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KEX
- Peter Lynch Chart of KEX