The Baltimore Ravens have won the Super Bowl, beating the San Francisco 49ers 34–31 in New Orleans.
After finding themselves in a 22-point hole, the 49ers staged a furious comeback to pull within 5: 34–29.
At 34–29, San Fran had a chance to score a touchdown on 1st and goal at the two-minute warning. But the Ravens stopped them four-straight times in one of the more amazing goal-line stands in NFL history.
There was a 35-minute delay in the third quarter because of a power outage. After the outage, the 49ers came to life, but it was too little, too late.
Joe Flacco won MVP. He was fantastic tonight.
Here's how we got there:
1. The touchdown came on a pass from Joe Flacco to Anquan Boldin to make it 7-0 (via BuzzFeed Sports):
2. A chip-shot David Akers field goal to make it 7-3.
3. A short Joe Flacco to Dennis Pitta TD to make it 14-3.
4. A Flacco bomb to Jacoby Jones to make it 21-3:
5. A David Akers chip-shot field goal to make it 21-6 on the stroke of halftime.
6. Jacoby Jones 109-yard kick return TD to make it 28-6
7. A Kaepernick TD pass to Michael Crabtree to make it 28-13.
8. A short TD run by Frank Gore to make it 28-20.
9. A David Akers field goal to make it 28-23.
10. A Justin Tucker field goal to make it 31-23.
11. A Kaepernick scramble TD to make it 31-29 (missed the two-point conversion):
12. A Justin Tucker FG to make it 34-29.
13. An intentional safety by the Ravens to waste time.
We'll be here all night with GIFs, video, screenshots, photos, and more. Check back in once a quarter or so and everything you need to know will be here.
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is not pleased:
CBS has new graphics for the game. We think they look great:
Ray Lewis is intense:
Here's a great photo of the Harbaugh brothers hanging out before the game:
The 49ers are small favorites. But quarterback Colin Kaepernick has only played two playoff games in his life, and the Ravens have already upset the Broncos and Patriots on their way to the Super Bowl.
More From Business Insider