YouTube / Shane Townley
- A passenger on a Lufthansa flight from Germany to New Jersey in August posted a YouTube video of a child screaming, climbing on a seat, and running through the aisles.
- The video suggests the child was disruptive throughout the eight-hour flight.
- Some viewers have sympathized with the child and his mother, while others have criticized them.
Sitting next to an upset child is every airline passenger's worst fear — but a YouTube video taken by a passenger on a Lufthansa flight from Germany to New Jersey in August takes it to another level.
The Daily Mail first reported the video, which shows a child yelling, climbing on a seat, and running through the aisles. The video, titled "Demonic child screams and runs through an 8 hour flight from Germany to Newark," suggests the child was disruptive throughout the entire flight.
"That was a nightmare — eight hours of screaming," a person is heard saying at the end of the video.
Some viewers on Twitter sympathized with the child and his mother, arguing that the child may have a condition that would make air travel uncomfortable.
"I have one of these at home," one person wrote. "He drives me nuts. Nothing mom can do and I feel for her."
Twitter / angelgrey81
Others criticized them.
"With parenting like this, that kid's destined to be President one day," one person said.
Twitter / Nash076
Lufthansa declined to comment on the matter.
Here's what others on Twitter had to say about the video:
Twitter / Leaha_uk
Twitter / basilbrush20
Twitter / sarahnlaurent
Twitter / injusticepi
- We drove a $53,000 Alfa Romeo Stelvio — and the new luxury SUV is far from perfect
- Tesla has transformed the car industry — but its biggest strength could become its greatest liability
- Southwest was forced to cancel hundreds of flights because it couldn't de-ice its planes — and customers are furious