- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) decreased 2.08% to $298.04.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 1.51% to $232.33.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) fell 2.56% to $250.19.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 2.96% to $39.14.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) decreased 1.62% to $49.22.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) decreased 3.63% to $25.46.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) fell 1.36% to $160.50.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) increased 0.99% to $163.90.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) fell 0.05% to $41.29.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 4.50% to $38.03.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) fell 1.85% to $97.55.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) fell 3.34% to $23.02.
• GSX Techedu (NYSE:GSX) rose 6.60% to $45.92.
• BeyondSpring (NASDAQ:BYSI) rose 23.24% to $20.47.
• UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) fell 3.52% to $274.83.
• PagSeguro Digital (NYSE:PAGS) fell 7.93% to $34.01.
• Wins Finance Holdings (NASDAQ:WINS) fell 19.42% to $29.
• US indices are lower for the session amid investor concerns of a second wave of the coronavirus as US states reopen. China also reintroduced lockdown measures following a new cluster of cases, sparking fears of a resurgence in the country. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16253297
• Coronavirus Cases, Hospitalizations Surge Over The Weekend, Trump Still Goes Ahead With Indoor Rally In Oklahoma https://www.benzinga.com/node/16250256
• Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Time Charter Contract for m/v Maera With Ausca https://www.benzinga.com/node/16253238
• Cedar Fair shares are trading higher after B. Riley FBR upgraded the company's stock from Neutral to Buy. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16251753
• Moderna Option Alert: Fri $65 Calls Sweep (10) near the Ask: 377 @ $4.0 vs 5463 OI; Earnings 8/5 Before Open [est] Ref=$65.7639 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16253303
• Lennar (NYSE:LEN) will release earnings today for Q2. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $1.3 and revenue of $5,563,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $4,930,000,000 and the EPS to be at $1.07.
• JinkoSolar Holding Co (NYSE:JKS) reported earnings today for Q1, lower than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.65, and sales of 1,198,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.12 and revenue of $867,513,000.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.