• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) fell 0.54% to $315.30.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 0.09% to $258.17.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) fell 0.73% to $261.02.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) decreased 2.47% to $44.20.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) fell 0.90% to $51.64.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 0.38% to $28.87.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) fell 0.32% to $167.42.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.31% to $163.43.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) decreased 0.50% to $44.02.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 1.44% to $36.91.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) decreased 0.12% to $107.01.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) decreased 0.94% to $23.20.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) rose 2.33% to $1403.63.
• Rollins (NYSE:ROL) increased 5.14% to $44.96.
• Vivint Solar (NYSE:VSLR) increased 28.31% to $13.64.
• JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) decreased 1.44% to $93.64.
• Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) fell 10.55% to $43.76.
• Electrameccanica Vehicles (NASDAQ:SOLO) decreased 17.28% to $4.26.
• SVB Leerink Initiates Coverage On Avidity Biosciences with Outperform Rating, Announces Price Target of $36 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16533771
• US indices are trading lower as stocks sell off from Monday's rally, with airline, retail and and travel stocks experiencing weakness. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16533667
• JP Morgan Maintains Neutral on World Wrestling Enter, Raises Price Target to $44 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16533626
• Microsoft Says July 1 Margaret Johnson, EVP Business Development, Informed Co. She Was Resigning https://www.benzinga.com/node/16533558
• Chembio Diagnostics shares are trading higher after the company announced it was awarded a contract from BARDA for $628,071. The company also announced its plans to submit applications to the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization for a revised version of the DPP COVID-19 IgM/IgG System and the DPP COVID-19 Antigen System. UPDATE: Shares have since reversed, now lower. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16530252
• SMART Global Holdings (NASDAQ:SGH) will release earnings today for Q3. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.34 and revenue of $235,657,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $282,880,000 and the EPS to be at $0.67.
• Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX) reported earnings today for Q4, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.61, and sales of 951,100,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.63 and revenue of $980,400,000.
See more from Benzinga
- Recap: Paychex Q4 Earnings
- 13 Technology Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Earnings Scheduled For July 7, 2020
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.