President & CEO of Ocwen Financial Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Glen A. Messina (insider trades) bought 132,000 shares of OCN on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $1.5 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $198,000.
Ocwen Financial Corp is a financial services holding company. The Company through its subsidiaries provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services. Ocwen Financial Corp has a market cap of $203.240 million; its shares were traded at around $1.51 with and P/S ratio of 0.18. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Ocwen Financial Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Glen A. Messina bought 132,000 shares of OCN stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $1.5. The price of the stock has increased by 0.67% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert J Lipstein bought 161,105 shares of OCN stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $1.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.58% since.
- EVP & Chief Growth Officer Timothy J Yanoti bought 35,000 shares of OCN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $1.35. The price of the stock has increased by 11.85% since.
- Director Phyllis R Caldwell bought 52,163 shares of OCN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $1.47. The price of the stock has increased by 2.72% since.
For the complete insider trading history of OCN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with OCN. Click here to check it out.
- OCN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of OCN
- Peter Lynch Chart of OCN