SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 6, 2013) - Overland Storage (
"As a long time Overland Storage partner, we value the high level of dedication that Overland provides us," said Hillel Sackstein, President, Virtual Graffiti, Inc. "Overland delivers excellent support and resources to help us grow our business. Overland's Scale Across America Roadshow is an example of the company's out-of-the-box programs that help us be successful with our customers. We're looking forward to attending the show and learning about the opportunity that the SnapScale X2 offers to Virtual Graffiti, as well as our customers."
Benefits of Overland Scales Across America Roadshow
- Learn how to identify clustered NAS opportunities and the "ins and outs" of scale-out storage
- Experience the SnapScale X2 in action with a live demo
- Special incentive offered to all attendees for SnapScale X2 opportunities
- Understand how Overland's storage solutions protect data throughout the data lifecycle
"The SnapScale X2 helps our partners offer a scale-out solution that meet customers' long term needs at the lowest incremental cost, without sacrificing capacity or performance," said Malissa King, Sr. Director of North America Sales, Overland Storage. "Overland is proud that we are 100% channel, 100% of the time, and this roadshow is just one of the many examples of how we deliver channel-focused initiatives to help our partners stay on top of technology trends and to grow their business."
Overland FastTrack Program
As a 100% channel-focused company, Overland Storage remains committed to providing thousands of channel partners worldwide with industry leading sales and product support with its award-winning Overland FastTrack Partner Program. FastTrack allows exclusive access to Overland marketing programs, personalized offline and online resources, as well as an integrated deal registration program that provides margin protection. Additional benefits include:
- Dedicated Overland Storage resources including marketing, field engineering and inside sales
- Business development funds for lead generation and brand awareness
- Enhanced protected margin through the deal registration
- Exclusive quarterly partner and end-user promotions
Overland Scales Across America Roadshow Event Locations:
- February 6, 2013 - San Jose, California
- February 12, 2013 - Atlanta, Georgia
- February 14, 2013 - Dallas, Texas
- February 19, 2013 - Boston, Massachusetts
- February 21, 2013 - Chicago, Illinois
For more information on how to attend a Scale Across America Event, or how to become an Overland Storage partner, please call 1 (858) 571-5555.
About Overland Storage
Overland Storage is the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle. By providing an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, archival, and cloud data storage, Overland makes it easy and cost effective to manage different tiers of information over time. Whether distributed data is across the hall or across the globe, Overland enables companies to focus on building their business instead of worrying about data growth. Overland SnapScale, SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO Series and REO Series solutions are available through a select network of value added resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit www.overlandstorage.com.
Overland Storage, SnapScale, SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO, REO and the Overland logo are trademarks Overland Storage, Inc., that may be registered in some jurisdictions. All other trademarks used are owned by their respective owners.