Investment company Oxford Financial Group Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Stock Market, iShares Russell 2000 Value, sells SPDR S&P Global Natural Resources, JPMorgan Chase Capital XVI JP Morgan Alerian MLP E during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Oxford Financial Group Ltd. As of 2019Q2, Oxford Financial Group Ltd owns 44 stocks with a total value of $299 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: MTUM, VTI, IWN, ANGL, VXF, IVV, IJR, IWP,
- Reduced Positions: GNR, FNDX, AMJ, VT, TIP, VWO, VEU, EFA, VNQ, VTV, IVE,
For the details of OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/oxford+financial+group+ltd/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD
- iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Factor (MTUM) - 636,998 shares, 25.23% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 10.18%
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index (FNDX) - 1,138,277 shares, 14.87% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.54%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market (VTI) - 180,057 shares, 9.02% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 30.75%
- iShares Core S&P 500 (IVV) - 81,693 shares, 8.04% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 1.68%
- Vanguard Total World Stock Index (VT) - 282,791 shares, 7.10% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.7%
Added: Vanguard Total Stock Market (VTI)
Oxford Financial Group Ltd added to a holding in Vanguard Total Stock Market by 30.75%. The purchase prices were between $140.41 and $150.7, with an estimated average price of $147.25. The stock is now traded at around $153.89. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 2.12%. The holding were 180,057 shares as of .
Added: iShares Russell 2000 Value (IWN)
Oxford Financial Group Ltd added to a holding in iShares Russell 2000 Value by 88.07%. The purchase prices were between $113.58 and $125.44, with an estimated average price of $120.28. The stock is now traded at around $121.97. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.01%. The holding were 53,748 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD. Also check out:
1. OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD's Undervalued Stocks
2. OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD's Top Growth Companies, and
3. OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that OXFORD FINANCIAL GROUP LTD keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.