President and CEO of Paypal Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Daniel H Schulman (insider trades) sold 30,000 shares of PYPL on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $108.62 a share. The total sale was $3.3 million.
PayPal Holdings Inc is a technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants. The company's payments platform includes PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo, Xoom and Braintree products. PayPal Holdings Inc has a market cap of $126.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $107.66 with a P/E ratio of 51.29 and P/S ratio of 7.86. PayPal Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 17.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with PayPal Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Daniel H Schulman sold 30,000 shares of PYPL stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $108.62. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.88% since.
- President and CEO Daniel H Schulman sold 30,000 shares of PYPL stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $107.09. The price of the stock has increased by 0.53% since.
- President and CEO Daniel H Schulman sold 30,000 shares of PYPL stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $111.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.84% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Strat., Growth & Data Jonathan Auerbach sold 2,024 shares of PYPL stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $106.07. The price of the stock has increased by 1.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PYPL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with PYPL. Click here to check it out.
- PYPL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PYPL
- Peter Lynch Chart of PYPL