SEVP & COO of Regions Financial Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John B Owen (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of RF on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $14.63 a share. The total sale was $585,200.
Regions Financial Corp is a regional bank headquartered in Alabama, with branches primarily in the southeastern and midwestern United States. It provides banking and bank-related services to individual and corporate customers. Regions Financial Corp has a market cap of $14.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.30 with a P/E ratio of 8.89 and P/S ratio of 2.56. The dividend yield of Regions Financial Corp stocks is 3.91%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Regions Financial Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SEVP & COO John B Owen sold 40,000 shares of RF stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $14.63. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.26% since.
- Controller Hardie B. Jr Kimbrough sold 7,148 shares of RF stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $14.68. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.59% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RF, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RF. Click here to check it out.
- RF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RF
- Peter Lynch Chart of RF