Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are rallying at the midday mark, with the materials (XLB) leading the way up, while the energy sector (XLE) is solely in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Pras Subramanian and Seana Smith. Yahoo Finance reporter Dan Roberts also interviews DraftKings CEO Jason Robins.
Today on Midday Movers we discuss:
- Executive exodus from Trump’s manufacturing council
- Federal Reserve Minutes in focus
- What’s in store for financial stocks?
- Wells Fargo taps Elizabeth Duke as the next chairperson
- IKEA dives into the food space
- How DraftKings aims to attract new users