BEIJING--(Marketwired - Jun 23, 2013) - Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (
With global mobile data traffic projected to increase 13-fold between 2012 and 2017, carriers and OEMs worldwide are transitioning to next-generation 4G LTE/LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) networks. These advanced networks require migration from GPS-based timing solutions to timing-over-packet protocols such as IEEE 1588v2. Designed for operators, network architects and OEMs, Vitesse's seminar reviews best practices for delivering network synchronization in evolving wireless networks and understanding implementation tradeoffs.
Key speakers include:
- Martin Nuss, CTO, Vitesse Semiconductor
- Patrick Diamond, Patrick Diamond Consulting
Space is limited. Register online at:
- Seoul, Korea: www.vitesse.com/seoul-1588-seminar
- Beijing, China: www.vitesse.com/beijing-1588-seminar
- Shanghai, China: www.vitesse.com/shanghai-1588-seminar
Vitesse is a registered trademark of Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holders.