Looked like some pretty good support at 4.46. Volume much higher on upswing. i agree that there is a lot going on. Very secretive company. not many PRs about what is going on. not saying that is a bad thing, I believe they have to honor what clients want. these low float stocks move fast so one bit of news can get this moving. I for one am very excited about the food ingredient partnerships. These could be very big IMO. Also hope we see anouther GSK type deal this year. market would love to see that it wasnt just a one time thing. So much going on...very exciting.
It appears now that the price could go a bit lower.....however, if you are in CDXS for the longer haul, say year end, it is likely that we will benefitting from one or more major deals that will take the price higher than it was recently. There is so much at work with this company that something big can (and most likely will) happen quickly.
was "our enemy has yet to reveal himself"......and I believe that has to apply to CDXS....only in the sense that the reason for the ACCUMULATION has yet to reveal itself. This selloff is only natural (it's the retail buyers - look at the volume) after the big run-up.....and the run-up didn't happen for no reason.....it NEVER does. We became a "momentum" stock because there was informed reason for buying......and the big boys knew. Why?....we've offered our opinions.....we'll find out soon enough.....and until then we wait.
I have held this for a while and hope we find support at $5. I sold out at $5.19 but will buy back soon. I think we should bounce pretty hard on Monday and Tuesday and close near or above $5.40. I missed the bottom at $4.77 damn.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
You buy on the dips, and today was a big dip. This is a good company with a great CEO, who is doing all the right things to get this company profitable and have a growth path.
Our average analyst estimate went from $4.40 to $5.27 in the last week. What are you talking about?
Incidentally, I feel better about the share price now than I did 24 hours ago. We were way overbought. Things will settle a bit, then we should be fine. Kudos to all who sold in the last 30 minutes yesterday.
Was not anything unusual in light of the recent accelerated rise in price. There should be some expected profit taking and the volume was not excessive compared to recent daily volumes. There was not anything to indicate that something contra to recent action is occurring, but it also may be too early to know. If anything does begin to go wrong, there will be a massive selloff and quickly. If things follow the normal actions that would be expected in a case like this, then we'll see a somewhat sideways action until any events are announced. Tomorrow could be another down day as jitters begin to set in with smaller investors. With each day closer to revelation of pending events (if any), the price should begin to edge upward and then we'll see what happens. JMHEO
DJ.....There's no question this presents a poser as to what is going on. First of all start with the known....
* there has been a tremendous amount of accumulation by large buyers.....large buyers don't buy with this kind of assertiveness unless they know something......that's a fact.
* For the price to rise to this level on this kind of concentrated volume for this amount of time, we know for a fact that the weak holders have been flushed out thereby leaving longer term holders of the stock in place, so there's not likely going to be a big selloff due to rise in price short term. This is where buy on rumor and sell on news usually comes into play for people like us who might want to take some profits and let the big boys run.
As kbrion mentioned in an earlier post, it could be a new partnership of significance to be announced....I mentioned it could also be a buyout or acquisition....my bet would be an acquisition if it were one of the two......reason being that there seems to be a sense of arbitrage going on which would mean that a buyout price has been bandied about in large circles....and as I said before the price will probably stabilize around 90% of the expected price if this is the case.
What we don't know is the time frame and whatever deal is going on.....again this sort of action doesn't happen serendipitously......there's a reason for it. Whatever decision one makes about taking profits or not depends on one's goals. For my part, I want to see who comes to the party.
The only caveat in all of this is that any deal can go south (partnership/joint venture/buyout/acquisition).....but, the kind of people who have been buying are not likely to commit this kind of money to any iffy deal.
Last word of advice.....DO NOT depend on charts nor those who do to predict what might be going on.....THEY DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T!!! Just pay attention to the volume and price to achieve some kind of parity and then make your decision. It will be your wisest choice.
I took profit off the table around $5.60 a share.
The run-has been too fast, next Q expectation Avg. Estimat -0.12. That doesn't justify the run.
I didn't mean to come off as rah rah rah. To be quite honest I'm uncomfortable with what has gone on the last month with the share price. I bought this stock because it has an exceptional balance sheet and proprietary tech platform and I thought it would be a slow steady rise to $6 by Q3 and then I would take profit. The only reason I can think for this serious accumulation is a partnership deal. Anyways best of luck to all and hopefully there is some news on the horizon.
kbrion could have been suggesting a whole new deal with MRK......plus I saw the announcement too....it said conference call April 16th.
There was never a conference call scheduled for today or tomorrow. It was a stinking webinar! Big difference. Furthermore (@kbrion77), MRK is already a well known partner. CDXS provides enzymes used in the production of Januvia.
rah, rah, rah!