- Andrew Ross Sorkin: Vote Could Hasten Dimon's Departure @ Daily Ticker Videos
Would Jamie Dimon leave JPMorgan, as he alluded to in a recent Wall Street Journal interview, if shareholders overwhelming vote to relieve him of his chairman role?
- Related: Board at J.P. Morgan in Flux
- Gold ETFs Are Liquidating by the Ton @ Breakout Videos
SPRD Gold Shares has disposed of over 300 tons of gold so far this year, something Tom Lydon, the editor of ETF Trends, says is "amazing" and "incredible."
- Housing Recovery Boosts Home Depot 1Q Results AP
Even though the weather was poor, Home Depot posted an 18 percent increase in its net income for the first quarter thanks to the ongoing housing recovery.
- Related: See Mortgage Rates in Your Area
Greg Troccoli, co-founder of ChartLabPro.com, suggests giving the market room to run but not without a backstop.