|Bid||76.55 x 1000|
|Ask||76.84 x 1000|
|Day's Range||75.76 - 78.96|
|52 Week Range||32.82 - 94.28|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||2.29|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||103.52|
|Earnings Date||Jan 26, 2021 - Feb 01, 2021|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|Ex-Dividend Date||Apr 27, 1995|
|1y Target Est||86.66|
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Brian Sozzi discuss Microsoft’s earnings and AMD’s chip deal with Daniel Newman, Futurum Research Principal Analyst.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. said Thursday it has agreed to acquire Inphi Corp. in a cash and stock deal that will create a semiconductor company with an enterprise value of $40 billion. Under the terms of the deal, Marvell will pay $66 in cash and 2.323 shares for each Inphi share. Marvell shareholders will own 83% of the combined company, while Inphi shareholders own the remaining 17%. The deal is expected to close by the second half of 2021. "Combining Marvell's storage, networking, processor, and security portfolio, with Inphi's leading electro-optics interconnect platform, will position the combined company for end-to-end technology leadership in data infrastructure," the companies said in a joint statement. The deal is the second in the chip sector this week, after AMD acquired Xilinx Inc. in a $35 billion deal. Inphi shares soared 34% on the news, while Marvell was down 4.6%.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...