The manipulators are unreal. Every single one of these ANALysts are LIARS on this. NO WAY and NO HOW will this company survive the onslaught of competitors. WHO keeps buying this #$%$???
These bunch of buying idiots are SO corrupt and deep into the CALLS, that they will use every dollar they can grab, to force this stock up. Absolute corruption and manipulation here, for a company that has NO way of gaining profits with their cash burn. STOP this false krrrrappppp manipulation.
Should drop back to $170 level
Just think of the fun these Jue Banks are going to have with your sons and daughters.
FB crushed it! $190 at the open tomorrow. Nothing but good news.....
With FB beat and doveish Fed announcement, where do we head tomorrow? Would think UP based on no bad news. We have AMZN tomorrow and that too is likely to be a beat. Could this hit $195 by Friday if AMZN comes in strong? I worry that is very possible. Nothing surprises me with this anymore.
Sitting on you fat, worthlessAzz all day watching antiquated Netflicks Bootzie Boy is why Heathcare premiums are so high......you illiterate, lazy, obese slob.
"Duh....me like to pretend me am a big shot trader in cyberspace when me not binge watching episodes of "Fuller House"....duh."
nflx..pe of 243???...a worthless dog......dump this over priced pup...and by FB pre-earnings 7-26.....
Went to the library and they gave me a brochure for a site called Kanopy. Apparently this site has over 23,000 movies/videos and meant to replace the video dvd section of many libraries. What is surprising is libraries are promoting this and offering it free to card holders.
The Truth of the matter is the market trades on whats cool and who is popular, if there was any common sense it would be a completely different story. Take a Ford or GM, if you bought the company for $45 billion, you could repay that $45 billion in ~ 5 years of profits (take a look at past 5 years performance) Take Netflix now, buy them for $80 Billion, even at $200 million profit per year, it would take 400 years to pay off your investment. (Both cases assuming no interest) Even with crazy growth and increase in monthly fees etc to get to $billion a year its 80 years. IN the real world everyone would buy Ford, in this stupid place its the opposite. One day it will all fall apart.....
Going to celebrate with 4 Pound Lobsters here in Southampton- Remember me when NFLX was $62 before the 7:1 split? My 2000 shares before the split are now 14,000 shares and worth $2,800,000.00 Not bad for a $120,000 investment
Will burn $2.5 billion this fiscal yr 2017>> I'm looking at bankruptcy. Do the math: As Netflix (NFLX) continues investing in content, it continues to burn cash. The trend of a negative free cash flow for the company continued in fiscal 2Q17. In fiscal 2Q17, Netflix had a negative free cash flow of -$608 million, compared to -$254 million in 2Q16. The company expects a negative free cash flow between -$2.0 billion and -$2.5 billion for fiscal 2017. The company expects this trend of negative free cash flow to continue over the long term. Netflix was asked about this trend during its fiscal 2Q17 earnings call.
I guess with NFLX's 40pt. rise in the last 3 weeks, it doesn''t matter that they have a negative net asset value of $5 billion income below $200 MM per qtr. and negative cash flow in the recent 3rd qtr. of nearly minus $400 MM.
7/25/17-S&P Capital_>>>>>>>ä Total revenues are projected to increase about 30% in 2017, on continued strong subscriber growth and aided by a modest price increase. By the end of Q2 2017, NFLX had nearly 104 mil- lion members worldwide, which was about evenly split between the U.S. and international markets. Looking ahead, we see a potential moderation of U.S. subscriber growth versus a much stronger international growth trajectory, with rising penetration of global broadband households. With modestly higher price (on multi-screen and HD offerings), we see rev- enues up about 22% in 201
NFLX upgraded today to $225 from $170 by BTIG. They likely have the $190 calls this week. Meanwhile, resident Jimbo, rolling the dice on NFLX puts...papa need a new pair of shoes....
A little bird told me_Netflix (NFLX) acquisition team to meet with VIVA Entertainment Group (OTTV) CEO Johnny Falcones In NYC on Wednesday predicts Sierra! Share of OTTV were unchanged at the end of Friday's session! More to follow!
A blog about buying and selling stocks, penny stocks and online stock trading
Fast Money trader, Guy Adami, is a buyer of Netflix. Still thinks this has legs and I agree. Stock at $188 is like Amazon at $988. Anybody short FANG while S&P below 2500 will be taken to the cleaners!
Lonely boy Boots is claiming NFLX is only 15% of his Portfollio? But his message history shows he only posts on the NFLX board. What about the other 85%?
Just another sick, resentful, envious, unemployed POSEUR!