Oh gosh Bedwetters, you still have not figured out the homework. Here is a hint. UW. That's right the University of Washington, animal testing. You know maybe Batelle had it done. Let's see if you have the basic competency of homework by researching the UW study.
Now on a lighter note. As I suspected, ADMD ticker (AMIC) finished out the week well. Good up week. I expect it will float around here and .00011 for the next week or so. That is still +25% from this week's close but very reasonable too.
If you have any shares Bedwetters, I suspect you do not, please sell them next week.
Thanks in advance.
Right now, as far as a lot of folks are concerned, RadioGel and AMIC, along with its debt, are too much of a risk for near term medical use or investment profit. The key for all who are interested and/or invested is the next response by the FDA. There are lots of opinions, rumors and hearsay, but the weight of the FDA's response will dictate whether we stay in triple zeros or go to copper. Anything construed as positive by the FDA will 'legitimize' AMIC's product and companies will be knocking on AMIC's front door. Another denial by the FDA and AMIC will struggle to stay afloat. JMO MDLAND 23M~
Rothschild I think your post may be a little to Rosy at this time. All it would take is one thin day of trading, a recently executed convertible, and the sale of those shares to knock it down to the 4s. It may not stay there for long but that is all it would take.
Now I own over 10 million shares at 2s so I am certainly the optimist. You have to be one to buy that cheep. I am not buying the 6. I would buy a 4 bit I do not have a GTC on right now so could miss it. Can the stock trade a penny? Sure, if FDA was favorable with only a simple clinical trial and NO further expansion of authorized shares. But then again remember you have tremendous overhead pressure from all the buyers up there still holding shares who have lost their shirts so far.
The shares I have now are all core holdings and I will have them until the company is bankrupt, so that could be for a very long time or in 90 days.
Anyways, 6 is going to be around, here and there until FDA comments. No rush.
You own over 10 mill shares @ .0002 and didn't dump them on the recent rise to .0012 and collect over $10,000.00 profit and then REload for MORE shares days later? You're not very good at this are you?
This Smallcap was a complete pos, then CEO reorganized it from top to bottom, now $$$$$$$$$$$$$
100% SEC Compliant
6M Low Float
Rapidly Increasing High Margin Revenue
Acquisition of Medical Sales Group 51% (assets of $1M cash, $300k LOC)
Revenue UP 533% YOY
2 Minute Commercials Aired Entire Month of November
APS Deal with 1.4 Million Members
3 New Employees
Costco 4.5 star rating
The bashers from the old regime are lazy and bitter, please call CEO with questions.
Yeah, you might say I missed that trade. It is kinda a funny story. The day it did that I was on a plane returning from the Seahawks vs Cardinals game down in Arizona. When I landed I checked Fidelity and thought, "Wow, that was a pop, maybe there is more" after all it was good news. Anyways, I sold some I had at 5 and 6. My Basis went down, I did not have a huge profit to claim on my taxes but I did get some capital freed up. I am holding longer term, into FDA announcement. That was always the plan when I bought all those shares. It is really a small outlay of capital in my opinion to risk holding in AMIC.
I definitely do not mind gambling a bit. I was not looking for a quick trade. Through my DD I stand on the idea that AMIC has a better than poor chance of getting a positive response from the FDA. A lot of work went into the De Novo I have been told. That work was the reason that it was submitted so much later than many here expected.
Rothschild, I have expressed here that this can be a .01 stock. I believe it really can be and that is what I am holding for. Of course when it gets there, if the circumstances are right I will keep holding the shares, if not I will take some profits.
It is not a matter of good and bad either. What matters is having a plan and sticking to it. I am sticking to mine.
Well, it is holding up. Two trading days left and the volume is low again. Guess what, that is good. Look at low volume trends the last month or so. It is going up through end of week. Just my opinion.
Bedwetters sell those half dozen shares you have.
Thanks in advance.
Almost cheap enough to consider buying again. .0005 no problem but .0004 is worth waiting for, even if it meens a GTC order to try and buy an idiots shares doing a Market Order. I think it is still way to early to play the game of buying into an FDA decision. The volume tells you that much. Wait until early April IMO.
Good luck Roth.
I have been thinking of doubling up on my number of shares and then trading half in the .0005 - 0.001 range for some range trades. You never want to sell all for the quick profit and then miss the move past and up to .01
Well, not a perfect finish but volumes are low so you never know. Could high volume it back to .0011 but that looks like resistance there. Some news on their debt could be the next "boost" or "bust" to the share price. Those shares for the convertibles are either out there or the financed out. Although any financing would be reported. Hope there is not a lawsuit due to not reserving enough authorized to cover them. Happened before?
Hey, I want to come back on the 22nd to a higher share price! I am going somewhere far away and sunny on Wednesday. Another trip to a sunny place, I am spoiled. I need AMIC to spoil me a bit in the pocketbook! They will someday soon but I am in it for the long haul so the spoiling doesn't have to start next week or anything! ;-)
I wonder if Mr. Cadwell is going to participate again with another donation? Usually he comes through around this time of the month. We sure could use a subtle show of confidence during this 'quiet ' period. MDLAND 23~